Treatment for Stress
What is Stress?
Stress is how your body reacts to an event that causes frustration, anger, or anxiety. Stress can be positive for short periods of time; however, chronic stress can negatively impact your overall health.
Types of Stress
- Acute stress. Acute stress only lasts for a short period of time, usually after something like having a fight with a loved one or almost wrecking your car. Everyone experiences acute stress in their lives.
- Chronic stress. Chronic stress is long-term stress that occurs from events like an unhappy marriage or money problems. This type of stress can last weeks to months, and without proper management, it could lead to health conditions.
Although everyone experiences stress differently, most people have symptoms like:
- Weight gain
- Alcohol or substance use
- Lack of focus
- Frequent aches and pains
- Stiff neck or jaw
- Sleeping too much or too little
Visit a Doctor
Visit a doctor if you experience symptoms of stress that you cannot identify to cause of or do not go away or are recurring.
Stress Management Techniques
There is no cure for stress, but there are a few methods to ease some of the symptoms. These include:
- Try going to your “happy place” in your mind
- Practice focused muscle relaxation
- Focus on your breathing
- Go for a walk
- Get a hug from someone you love
- Use aromatherapy (lavender, eucalyptus, tea tree)
- Create art by drawing or coloring
- Eat a balanced diet
- Do things you love
- Start positive self-talk
- Practice yoga
- Be grateful for what you have instead of wanting what you do not have
- Exercise consistently
- Create a realistic to-do list
- Establish a safe and supportive social circle
- Do away with as many stressors as possible
Unfortunately, stress is extremely common. Most times the symptoms go away once the stressor is no longer affecting you. However, stress can be harmful when it becomes chronic and the cause is unknown.
Luckily, Vida-Flo has the best solution for the immediate relief of stress symptoms.
Benefits of IV Hydration for Stress
Though stress cannot be fully treated with Vida-Flo’s IV Hydration, this treatment is ideal for the restoration of necessary fluids, electrolytes, and vitamins. Here is how:
Vida-Flo’s IV Hydration
|Saline Solution||Vida-Flo’s sterile saline solution replenishes the body by delivering vitamins and nutrients directly into your bloodstream, hydrating your body with 100% absorption and excreting anything your body doesn’t need.||No|
|Electrolytes||Electrolytes help prevent dehydration and are vital for easing stress symptoms.||No|
|Magnesium||Magnesium reduces people’s fear response, stress, and anxiety.||Yes|
|Vitamin C||Vitamin C reduces stress level hormones, body weight, enlarged adrenal glands, and the size of the spleen and thymus gland.||Yes|
|NAD+||NAD+ prevents oxidative stress and helps with proper mitochondrial function.||Yes|
Vida-Flo’s IV Hydration Treatment immediately relieves patients of stress symptoms like anxiety and fatigue as they begin or continue their road to recovery. Start your journey to a healthier you with Vida-Flo’s IV Hydration Treatment!