Treatment for Illness Recovery
What is an Illness?
An illness is a sickness or disease that affects you mentally or physically. There are a multitude of illnesses that someone can develop. Here are 5 of the most common illnesses:
Allergies are a response from your immune system when you are around allergens, which are usually harmful substances.
- Foods (eggs, milk, nuts, soy, shellfish, wheat)
- Pet dander (skin shed from cats, dogs, etc.)
Colds and Flu
The common cold and flu are viruses in your upper respiratory tract, or nose and throat; however, the flu is more sudden and severe than the common cold.
- Respiratory syncytial virus
- Human parainfluenza
- Common human coronaviruses
- Human metapneumovirus
- Sore throat
- Runny nose
- Body aches
Diarrhea usually resolves on its own, but in some cases, it can be a symptom of a more serious illness.
- Viral infection
- Bacterial infection (from contaminated food or water)
- Food intolerance (like lactose-intolerance)
- Menstrual cramps
- Overuse of laxatives or alcohol
- Parasites (from contaminated food and water)
- Stress or a panic attack
- Medication (certain antibiotics or antacids with magnesium)
- Loose, watery stools
- Fever or bloody stool
- Abdominal pain or cramping
- Frequent bowel movements
Conjunctivitis (“Pink Eye”)
Conjunctivitis is the result of the inflamed membrane that lines your eyelids and eyeballs.
- Bacterial or viral infection
- Chemical irritant (smoke, chlorine, lens solution, etc.)
- Air-borne allergic reactions (pollen or animal dander)
- Pus-like discharge
- Crusting of the eyelids
Symptoms of migraines include:
- Pulsing or throbbing headache
- Lasts for hours
- Interferes with routine activities
- Nausea or vomiting
- Felt on the sides of the head
- Intense pain on one side of the head
- Visual changes (flashes of light or lines)
- Intensified with light and noise
Symptoms of tension-type headaches include:
- Chronic, dull headache
- Feeling of pressure
- Last half an hour to a few days
- Does not interfere with routine activities
- Felt on the sides of the head
- People over 65 years old
- Children under 4 years old
- Pregnant women
- People with weakened immune systems
- People with chronic medical conditions like asthma or diabetes
Anyone can develop an illness, especially the most common ones listed above. Looking out for symptoms and taking preventative measures during peak sickness seasons and in general is vital, especially for people in the high-risk category.
Benefits of IV Hydration for Illness Recovery
Though illnesses cannot be fully treated with Vida-Flo’s IV Hydration, this treatment is ideal for the restoration of necessary fluids, electrolytes, vitamins, and antioxidants. Here is how:
Vida-Flo IV Hydration
|Saline Solution||Vida-Flo’s sterile saline solution replenishes the body by delivering vitamins and nutrients directly into your bloodstream, hydrating your body with 100% absorption and excreting anything your body doesn’t need.||No|
|Electrolytes||Electrolytes are minerals that help with muscle function, pH balance in your blood, nerve function, and the reparation of damaged tissues and cells.||No|
|Zinc||Zinc boosts immune health, provides quicker wound healing, decreases your risk of illnesses related to age, improves acne, and reduces inflammation.||Yes|
|Vitamin C||Vitamin C reduce the symptoms and duration of colds. Recovery time decreased by an average of 8% in adults and 14% in children when taking this supplement.||Yes|
|Vitamin B Complex||Vitamin B Complex improves energy levels, brain function, cell metabolism, and cell health while also preventing infections.||Yes|
Vida-Flo’s IV Hydration provides ill people with immediate relief as they begin or continue their road to recovery. Anyone can become sick with a variety of illnesses. Most people recover on their own. However, there are certain people like the elderly and young children that are at higher risk of complications.
Luckily, Vida-Flo has the solution for a speedy recovery. Start your journey to a healthier you with Vida-Flo’s IV Hydration Treatment!