Vida-Flo was created to help people achieve the goal of a physically well-conditioned and healthy lifestyle. We vow to provide an affordable, effective and medically beneficial service in a friendly, courteous and relaxing environment.
Vida-Flo will be the innovator and market leader in the IV Hydration Space and become a household name.
WHY CHOOSE VIDA-FLO?
Vida-Flo is the IV Hydration Spa concept originator. We established and opened our first location in 2012. Since then we have opened locations in six states with plans to open in thirteen by 2019. Vida-Flo knows how to open a clinic, where it should be located, how to hire and train the staff, how to market the business and the quickest path to profitability.
Low operating Costs
OUR SIX STEPS TO OWNING A VIDA-FLO FRANCHISE:
The Franchise purchase/sales process is a highly regulated, legal-centric and standardized endeavor. After exploring some of the information available on the website, a preliminary application is filled out. Very quickly you will be contacted by one of the members of the Vida-Flo franchise sales department to schedule an initial phone conversation. If there is still interest from both sides you will be sent a copy of our Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD). This is a standard document that gives the franchise prospect all the information we are required to provide by the Federal Trade Commission (FTC). It includes corporate financials, more detailed start-up and operating cost figures and also the Franchise Agreement.
1. Explore the large amount of information regarding the Vida-Flo Franchise Model on the www.govidaflo.com website.
3. Once your application is approved we can have an initial conversation in-person or on the phone where we can provide some additional information and answer any questions. If there is still interest on both sides, we will both sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) and then you will receive our Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD).
4. Come to Atlanta to meet The Vida-Flo Team at Decision Day. Sign the franchise agreement. Congratulations and Welcome to the Family!
5. Site selection, corporate training in Atlanta and additional start-up, pre-opening processes commence.
6. In-store training, staff hiring and location buildout begin and complete. Wellness Program Pre-sale and initial marketing begins to start building revenue prior to Official Vida-Flo Grand Opening.