1. How much are your treatments? (For first-time clients)
A: We offer all new clients our introductory ReVIDAlizer Treatment for only $69, which includes the IV Hydration Fluid and Three Essential Gains. First-time clients also receive all membership benefits on the visit including complimentary Oxygen service and 50% off additional gains and standard services.
2. How often should I come get treated?
A: Most of our clients visit us 1-3 times a month depending on the intended results.
3. How long do the benefits of these treatments last?
A: In general, the benefits will last for days after treatment. This will vary from person to person and by the type of treatment received. Some of our gains like medications are for immediate results while vitamins are metabolized over a longer period of time.
4. How do I book an appointment?
A: Clients have the ability to book their appointment online or by calling one of our locations.
5. What are your hours of operation?
A: Our hours of operation vary by location. Please visit the location-specific page for their current hours.
6. What is the difference between getting vitamins intramuscular versus intravenous?
A: Intravenous (IV) infusion goes directly into your bloodstream which starts the absorption process immediately. Intramuscular (IM) infusions are injected in the muscle / fatty tissue of the body and take additional time to be absorbed into the bloodstream.
7. How long will treatments take?
A: IV Hydration Treatments last between 20-40 minutes, Injections can be completed within 15 minutes, NAD+ treatments can last 1-4 hours depending on dosage amount.
8. What should I get in my bag of fluid?
A: This will vary based on many factors. Clients are given a custom Wellness Assessment followed by a consultation with our Hydrocare Providers to help determine the best options for your treatment.
9. Is there a minimum age to receive treatment?
A: Yes, we require that clients are over 18 years old to receive treatment. We will allow clients who are 16-18 yrs old with a parent or guardian present during the treatment.
10. Do you offer any special pricing or programs for repeat clients?
A: Yes, we offer a VIP Membership program as well as multi-treatment package pricing options.
11. Is there a benefit to becoming a VIP member?
A: Yes, our VIP members receive the ReVIDAlizer treatment each month, complimentary oxygen service, 50% discount on all additional products and standard services, and members-only exclusive offers.
12. I am currently ill, is it okay to come in?
A: Absolutely! We have private single-person treatment rooms that are available to those who come in feeling ill.
13. Do you perform House Calls?
A: Yes, select locations offer “On The Go” services to local clients where we come to you. We can accommodate mobile service for individuals and large groups. Please contact your local location for details and availability.