What is MIC+?
MIC+ is a compound that consists of L-Methionine, Inositol and Choline. In general, most people believe that MIC+ breaks down fat cells and speeds up your metabolism. However, this is not the case. Rather than breaking down fat cells, MIC+ helps the liver get rid of fat cells that are already broken down. As a result, people lose weight.
Further, L-Methionine is an essential amino acid that helps treat liver disease as well process and get rid of fat. Primarily, it is found in meat, dairy products, spinach, sesame nuts, and Brazil nuts. In addition, Inositol is carbohydrate that forms lecithin, which helps metabolize fat. Usually, it is found in fruits like oranges, cantaloupes, and bananas as well as kidney beans, peanuts, and raisins. Finally, Choline is a nutrient that helps regulate the kidneys, liver, and gallbladder. Plus, it is vital to metabolize fat and detox the liver.
What happens if you have too much MIC+?
Usually, MIC+ is part of a “skinny” shot, or a shot that helps people lose weight. In most cases, an overdose is unlikely. However, it is still possible. For example, a methionine overdose could have severe complications like:
- Brain damage.
- Heart disease from increased levels of homocysteine.
- Tumor growth.
With Choline, an overdose could cause:
- Fishy body odor.
- Liver toxicity.
- Excessive salivation and sweating.
- Heart disease.
As for Inositol, there is not enough research to tell if it is safe for long-term use. But there are a few side effects that will be discussed later in the article.
What are the benefits of MIC+?
MIC+ has many benefits other than weight loss.
For example, Inositol may:
- Improve mental health (panic disorder, bipolar disorder, and depression).
- Ease Polycystic Ovary Syndrome symptoms.
- Prevent diabetes during pregnancy.
- Help with risk factors for metabolic syndrome.
- Improve OCD.
- Help with Type 2 Diabetes.
- Ease respiratory distress symptoms.
Further, Choline benefits include:
- Lowers risk of breast cancer.
- Aids muscle performance.
- Supports memory development.
- Reduces inflammation.
- Prevents DNA damage.
- Promotes a healthy heart.
- Improves liver function.
- Prevents defects from neural tube.
- Improves mental health (bipolar, schizophrenia, and autism).
- Protects nerve fibers.
Finally, there are many benefits of methionine like:
- Helps with Alzheimer’s disease.
- Decreases risk of cancer.
- Treats Tylenol overdose.
In addition, methionine treats these conditions:
- Asthma and allergies.
- Pancreas inflammation.
- Menopause symptoms.
- UTIs (urinary tract infections).
- Liver problems.
- Herpes zoster (shingles) and herpes simplex.
What are the side effects of MIC+?
In general, there are only a few side effects of MIC+. For example, some people experience fishy body odor, nausea, diarrhea, low blood pressure, and excessive sweating. However, here are the side effects each component of MIC+.
First, side effects of choline include:
- Fishy body odor.
In addition, methionine may cause:
Finally, inositol may lead to:
- Stomach pain.
Who should take caution with MIC+?
Although many people use MIC+, there are groups of people that should use it with caution. For instance, these group include:
- Pregnant and breast-feeding women.
- Atherosclerosis (hardening of arteries).
- Liver disease and cirrhosis.
- Methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase (MTHFR) deficiency.
- Loss of bladder control.
Are there any interactions between MIC+ and other drugs?
Methionine, Inositol, and Choline have no known interactions.
How much MIC+ should you take a day?
You should not self-medicate with MIC+ as it could result in severe complications and even death. For accurate dosage, visit your local Vida-Flo for professional administration.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!