What is Myers’ Cocktail?
In short, Myers’ Cocktail is a mix that consists of B vitamins, vitamin C, and antioxidants.
What are B vitamins?
Vitamin B complex is a mix of eight B vitamins. Specifically, these vitamins include:
- B-1(Thiamine): helps your body turn food into energy
- B-2 (Riboflavin): supports cellular functions that produce energy and red blood cell production within your body
- B-3 (Niacin): helps relieve arthritis, lower cholesterol, and improve brain function
- B-5 (Pantothenic Acid): vital; supports blood cell production and helps convert food into energy
- B-6 (Pyridoxine): helps create neurotransmitters like serotonin and dopamine and turn food into energy
- B-7 (Biotin): helps convert food to energy within your body
- B-8 (Folic Acid): supports cell growth and DNA formation
- B-12 (Cobalamin): helps the body produce red blood cells, supports brain function, and improves nerve tissue health
What is Vitamin C?
Vitamin C is vital to all parts of your body. In fact, it helps with all body tissue growth and development. Plus, it repairs any damage along the way. Further, it helps absorb iron, form collagen, improve immune system function, and maintain bones, teeth, and cartilage. In addition, vitamin C helps protect your body from harmful molecules, or free radicals, that result from tobacco use. As a result, Vitamin C helps protect you from cancer, arthritis, and heart disease.
What are Antioxidants?
Antioxidants help protect cells from damage caused by harmful chemicals, or free radicals. In fact, free radicals are produced when you are exposed to radiation or tobacco smoke. Or they are produced when your body breaks down food. As a result, your risk of developing cancer, heart disease, and other diseases lowers.