Looking for NAD+ Therapy to optimize your wellness?
At Vida-Flo, we are proud to offer NAD+ Therapy to our Middle Tennessee clients. Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide (NAD+) is a coenzyme that is found in every cell of your body, and you cannot live without it. It is essential for cell metabolism – but NAD+ levels decrease as you age. Low levels of NAD+ leave you at higher risk for chronic diseases and more visible signs of aging. For example, a NAD deficiency increases your risk of diabetes, vision loss, heart disease, and Alzheimer’s disease.
Our Vida-Flo clinics in Nashville & Franklin offer NAD+ Therapy to increase energy, decrease stress levels, & improve mood.
Let’s get you ReVidalized!
I’m so thankful I found this place. As a trainer I’ve been feeling less hydrated, sleep has been shaky, and honestly anything that had caffeine in it I was reaching for. Ever since I went and met the staff I knew this place was legit. From the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff to the cleanliness of the facility it’s a 10 out of 10. I feel INCREDIBLE! Sleep is on point. Hydration is up! I’m recovering a lot quicker and not to mention my workouts have benefited from 1 treatment. I will go back and utilize the benefits. Thanks Vida-Flo!
– Caleb –
These guys are great! I love how thorough they are in explaining what the different type of supplements are and how they can benefit you. I also appreciate their their membership program which will save you tons if you get an IV twice a month. The space is cozy, clean and there’s even a patio out front where you can relax in event there’s a wait.
– Ande –
The customer service is top-notch and after receiving the IV I never felt better. My group was in the heat walking 10+ miles a day out at the races and Vida-Flo pretty much saved all of us from heat exhaustion. Thank you! The nurses were great and the front desk employee was so nice. I would recommend y’all to everyone I know after the experience I had.
– Max –
Benefits of NAD+
Promotes healthy aging.
NAD+ activates enzymes that lower stress, repair damaged DNA, and lower inflammation.
Boost Your Mental Health.
NAD+ can support your mood and your brain health, reducing anxiety and depression.
May reduce risk of heart disease.
NAD+ helps reverse the consequences of aging that cause heart disease.
Lowers Risk for Cancer.
NAD+ protects your body from oxidative stress and DNA damage, both causes of cancer.
Reverses chronic fatigue.
NAD+ helps manage symptoms of fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome.
Supports aging of healthy muscles.
High levels of NAD+ help with endurance, strength, and muscle function in mice.
Meet our Clinical Supervisor Dr. Aubert
Book Your NAD+ Appointment
First time doing NAD, Jet walked us through the process, explained everything. His calmness and reassurance eased our nerves. He is awesome. Everyone is so great. Thank you!
– Melanie –
Such a great experience with a group of friends. The staffing was so friendly and our nurse was amazing!! Not to mention we felt like a million bucks after! Definitely a must in Nashville!!
– Lindsay –
The technician nurse was awesome. One small stick and boom – felt like a new man 20 minutes later. I have been a monthly customer for several years, and this is some of the best money you can spend on yourself.
– Brian –
Learn More about NAD+
What does NAD+ help with?
NAD+ helps with:
- Turning food into energy
- Controlling your internal clock
- Repairing damaged DNA
- Helping your cell’s defense systems
What are the benefits of NAD+?
NAD+ has many benefits that help reverse signs of aging. Here are some of them:
- Promotes healthy aging by activating enzymes. For example, a group of enzymes called sirtuins improve overall health and lifespan. Further, they lower stress, repair damaged DNA, and lower inflammation. In addition, another enzyme called Poly (ADP-Ribose) polymerases (PARPs) repair damaged DNA and help you live longer.
- May help with brain cell protection. NAD+ helps produce a protein called PGC-1-alpha within your brain. This protein protects brain cells from damaged function of the mitochondria and oxidative stress. In fact, research has linked damaged mitochondria function and oxidative stress to Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease.
- May reduce your risk of heart disease. As we age, our bodily functions start to decline. For instance, our blood vessels get stiffer and thicker as our blood pressure rises. As a result, our heart has to work harder. However, NAD+ helps reverse these consequences of aging.
- Weight loss. NAD+ boosts the metabolism in mice, so it could do the same in humans.
- Lower risk for cancer. NAD+ protects your body from oxidative stress and DNA damage, both causes of cancer.
- Reduce jet lag. NAD+ helps regulate your internal clock.
- Support aging of healthy muscles. High levels of NAD+ help with endurance, strength, and muscle function in mice.
What is NAD+ Deficiency?
As a result of aging, our NAD levels go down. Low levels of NAD leave you at higher risk for chronic diseases and more visible signs of aging. For example, a NAD deficiency increases your risk of diabetes, vision loss, heart disease, and Alzheimer’s disease.
How can you raise NAD levels naturally?
Although NAD levels decrease with age, there are ways to increase them naturally. For example, you can:
- Find heat (saunas, hot tubs, hot showers, etc.)
- Avoid too much time in the sun.
- Change your diet. Add more avocados, fish, peanuts, milk, kombucha, and sauerkraut. Avoid rice, bread, and white flour products.
- Try Keto diet or fasting. The change in your eating pattern will shock your body and cause it to create more NAD+.
How much NAD+ should you take a day?
NAD+ comes in both pill and capsule form. Here is the recommended daily dosage of NAD+ by age:
- 0-6 months – 2 mg
- 7-12 months – 4 mg
- 1-3 years old – 6 mg
- 4-8 years old – 8 mg
- 9-13 years old – 12 mg
- 14+ years old (WOMEN) – 14 mg
- 14+ years old (MEN) – 16 mg
- Pregnant women – 18 mg
- Breastfeeding women – 17 mg
What are the side effects of NAD+?
For most people, there are no known side effects of NAD+ when taken in any form, and even with large doses. However, studies are usually short-term with few participants. In some cases, people experience:
- Stomach pain
Who should take caution with NAD+?
Pregnant and breast-feeding women should take caution when taking NAD+. Experts recommend only taking 18-17mg (respectively) or less per day. However, there is no research to verify that this is safe.
Are there any interactions between NAD+ and other drugs?
There are no known drug interactions with NAD+.
Book Your NAD+ Therapy Appointment
THE VIDA-FLO MISSION
Vida-Flo was created to help people achieve the goal of a physically well-conditioned and healthy lifestyle. We vow to provide an affordable, effective and medically beneficial service in a friendly, courteous and relaxing environment.