Treatment For Kidney Stones
Prevent Kidney Stones by always being properly and totally hydrated with Vida-Flo.
Kidney Stones (also known as renal lithiasis, nephrolithiasis) form inside your kidney and are hard deposits made of salts and minerals. They have many causes and can affect any part of your urinary tract — from the bladder to the kidneys. Passing the stone can be extremely painful, but no permanent damage is usually caused. Depending on your situation, Vida-Flo may be all you need by providing pain medication and a bag or two of IV Fluids.
- Pain during urination
- Urinating small amounts
- Urinating more often than usual
- Cloudy, pink, red or brown urine
- Foul-smelling urine
- Severe pain in the side and back, below the ribs
- Pain that radiates to the lower abdomen and groin
- Pain that comes in waves and fluctuates in intensity
- Nausea and vomiting
- Persistent need to urinate
- Fever and chills if an infection is present
- Dehydration. Not drinking enough water each day can increase your risk of kidney stones. Adding Vida-Flo to your healthy lifestyle goes a long way in prevention.
- Family or personal history. If a parent gets them, you are at higher risk.
- Certain diets. Diets high in protein, sodium (salt) and sugar increase your risk.
- Obesity. High body mass index (BMI), large waist size and weight gain.
- Digestive diseases and surgery. Gastric bypass surgery, IBS or chronic diarrhea
How Vida-Flo Works
IV Hydration is the fastest and most efficient way to bounce back from the symptoms and effects of the Kidney Stones.
Intravenous administration of just one 1000mL saline bag is equivalent to drinking 2.5 gallons of water without the debilitating effects of orally consuming that much liquid.
Additionally, Vida-Flo’s combination of electrolytes, vitamins and targeted medications will alleviate your symptoms and have you back on your feet in no time!